Upgrade of Facilities in DIY E-learning Room (KEC)
To facilitate more efficient and effective online course production and delivery for teachers and staff using state-of-the-art equipment, REU has provided the DIY E-Learning Room at Kowloon East Campus with the following items:
- an additional monitor for content sharing;
- a 4K Webcam;
- a 4K Ultra HD document camera; and
- a switch panel allowing users to control features in virtual meeting rooms such as turning on/off the microphone, webcam, and document camera.
With this upgrade of facilities, teachers can easily:
- produce e-learning materials including high-quality visuals of three-dimensional objects, documents or artwork with the use of the document camera;
- deliver online classes or meetings with high-quality visuals of physical objects or documents with the use of the document camera;
- share a higher quality video of his/her face; and
- control features in virtual meeting rooms via the switch panel.
For inquiries, please email email@example.com.
To reserve the DIY E-learning Room, please visit the link below and complete the form: http://goo.gl/uI01Yu.